Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

SO WORTH THE WAIT OMG ZONE-SAMA WE LOVE YOU!!!!

ME AND MY FRIENDS WAITED AND WERE VERY HAPPY!!!! xD SO MANY THANK YOUS TO YOU FOR MAKING THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Jesus CHRIST!

Funny as shit but... omfg...

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

LOL "The File Size is Over 9,000!!!..... kilobytes

L0l I loved the joke in the comment and the video was funny to! (Loved the random pics that went along with it!) Good Job Dude! xD

mouse of the future 1 mouse of the future 1

This was good I liked the use of action script!

Very good, I think that this will be well accepted on NG. Good Job! liked the cursors.

Preloader Loaded! Preloader Loaded!

Ehhhh I cant neccesarily RATE THIS...

You seem cool, Just for the info you can search on Yahoo or Google for a site called "Imageshack" I cant give you a direct link to the site because of NG Review rules... But on that site you can upload flash SWF files to see how they work on the web! Well just wanted to give you the info, I hope your puzzle game comes out soon!

-Coolmaster730

blaalb responds:

uhm .. i tried on imageshack but it took me directly to thesong itself.. :| .. i will PM you when it comes out.. ^__^

Fangs - Chapter 1 Fangs - Chapter 1

VERY FUN!

It was a very fun game! Make more chapters! lol

-Coolmaster730

Enky responds:

I'll try, depends if more people will like it. Thanks for taking your time to comment.

ISA_Lockdown ISA_Lockdown

sounds pretty well done...

Though I've never used FL Studio (I have the trial install file, I've just never installed it) I bet this took a while to make (With experience from programs like "Mixcraft", and "BeatCraft", also "Garage Band" on Mac's (I haven't used "Garage Band" enough to say I have experience with it BTW))

ph0ne responds:

I spent a few hours on it, actually. I rush everything because I only have the demo version and I don't want to kill my HDD by leaving it on overnight.

Look up on YouTube "Process Irreversible" by MFG. I got the inspiration from it and it's as trippy as hell (9 minutes long).

Thanks for reviewing.